Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 31, 2011

***2012 Must Have: A Power Planner ***

Hey Lovelies,


Do you already have a 2012 Planner? Some are raving about the Starbucks Planner or
some bought or will buy their planners from bookstores and some got it for free as a gift. 
Fortunately I'm one of them, yay! I got it during our Erzullie Christmas party with my lovely friends.
We were asked to create a wish list then of course I included the Belle de Jour Power Planner.
Thank you to my Santa Aries, for granting my wish! ^^


You can also check out my friend Berna's blog post about planners.


So....What's my 2012 planner?




Dress: Gift Box
Belt: Forever 21






So why I like this Planner?

About Belle de Jour
Belle de Jour (n.’bel duh zhoor’)


1) French fashion lingo for ‘it” girl
2) the modern-day renaissance woman who dares to achieve her goals, lives her dream life, makes a difference in her community, while doing everything in great style.










 





With the Belle de Jour Power Planner, they hope to empower Filipinas to try, to dare, to experience, to achieve and to live! It is especially made for the Pinay fashionista achiever. 

Designed to help us live life to the fullest! With over 60 coupons from various brands to help you keep in style!























My most fave coupons
Thank God it's 2012 already because I can't wait to write on it. ^^

Thanks for reading and Happy 2012 to all, have a prosperous one! 

xoxo

BarbieJhaki







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...