Total Pageviews

Friday, December 30, 2011

***My Mama's Birthday 2011***

Hey Lovelies,


It's my mom's 49th birthday, we had a simple family lunch date and bonding time.
My mom is my best friend and my number one fan and like wise I also admire her.
In my eyes,she's the most wonderful and beautiful woman in the whole wide world. ^^






One of her favorite color is green, that’s why I decided to wore something with a touch of that color.
I paired it with a tawny belt and wedges.
Happy Birthday to my Mama, I hope she enjoyed her day.














My sister wore a simple and casual black and white dress






(L-R) Jaydee, Ailyn and my Parents

With my grand father



 (L-R) My sister Jaydee, my brother's girlfriend Ailyn and my parents.






Thank you for reading everyone!
xoxo
BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...