Total Pageviews

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

***Business Casual Company Parties***

Hey Lovelies,


I attended two different business casual parties two weeks ago, the first one was my full time job and my company for  almost five years.
Our traditional theme is a simple dinner party, I decided to wear a leopard top and burnt orange pants plus a gold peep toe heels. 








Necklace: Forever21
Peep toe Heels: Janilyn
Bag: Elements


























With my DigiPost Family


Arvs from creatives and Ms. Hazel from admin.








With our superior, Mr Mon.





The second one was the company of my part time job as a Marketing Consultant. 
I also had a great time with them, they're all nice and approachable. 
In addition to this, the ambiance of the event was very  comfortable and fun.
The personnel attending range from school Directors,teachers,faculty and to the admin support staff. I'm also honored to be chosen as one of the judges for their events contests.

I decided to wear a casual ensemble, where I can move freely and comfortably. 


A CL C Directress Ms. Airyn


Top: Mossimo
Maxi Pants: Erzullie


ACLC Cabanatuan team




Thank you for reading!


xoxo


BarbieJhaki

2 comments:

mitch said...

like how burnt orange your pants was, definitely an eye-candy. Ganda!

Barbie jhaki said...

Thank you so muCh MitCh. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...