Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

*** Let the Roses Bloom ***

Hey Lovelies,

On our way home from a shopping day with my best friends, I told my sister to pull over to take some photos. 

Like the flowers, I love the sun light. 
It warms your skin with rays of golden light
Coincidentally, I wore a blue top with roses prints and my all time fave maxi pants from Erzullie


Here are some of my collected  quotes about flowers, check it out! :)

I will be the gladdest thing
Under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.
~Edna St. Vincent Millay


For myself I hold no preferences among flowers, so long as they are wild, free, spontaneous.  Bricks to all greenhouses!  Black thumb and cutworm to the potted plant!  

~Edward Abbey






Let lovers breathe their sighs
And roses bloom and music sound
Let passion burn on lips and eyes
And pleasures merry world go round
Let golden sunshine flood the sky
and let me love
or let me die





Flowers... are a proud assertion that a ray of beauty outvalues all the utilities of the world.  
~Ralph Waldo Emerson






Blue top: gifted
Sunglasses: Fly
Maxi Pants: Erzullie
erzullie.multiply.com /  http://erzullie.blogspot.com






To be overcome by the fragrance of flowers is a delectable form of defeat.  ~Beverly Nichols



Thank you for reading!

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...