Total Pageviews

Friday, October 28, 2011

*** Touch of Leopard ***

Hey Lovelies, 

How's your day? 
I just want to share with you my leopard print ensemble.
I wore something comfortable and since I’ve been going overboard with the color fuchsia lately, so I thought I’d bring in some different elements. 

It was either fall colors  or something with a touch of neutral and it reminded me of my new top from Erzullie and I said I want to wear this – so I did!
The entire outfit was simple and casual, because the Erzullie leopard top already has "it".
I paired it with a skinny jeans and a simple wedge slipper.




Leopard pattern print is soooo hot nowdays. This top is still available in any Erzullie's outlets or you can check their websites for more details. 






Thank you for viewing!


xoxo


BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...