For those who know me well, this is no longer a secret I am a certified movieholic and I can’t live without movies.
My top favorites are feel good like romance and comedy movies. I also like Sci-fi films, suspense-thriller and action.
Would you like to know if you're also one of us?
Check out the list of symptoms below. Enjoy reading! :)
This is one of my movie day outfits,
I like watching films comfortably.
Cosmetic Bag: Kara Nina
1. YOU LOVE MOVIE LISTS
For those truly stricken with the movie madness, you will certainly nod tothe idea that there is no such thing as 'too much movies'.
You love to list down the latest films that you've seen and rate it alphabetically or numerically.
2. YOU LET YOUR TRUE EMOTIONS OUT
Attempting to restrain your true feelings of a film iscertainly a clearmark of someone not a movie addict.A movieholic will cry if they want or will laugh outloud if the movie is really funny.
3. YOU HAVE MOVIES STILL IN THE WRAPPING
Another clear indication that you drink in too much of the filmoholis that you buy movies on a whim for no reason.It will join its well-loved brothers on your saggingDVD rack foreversealed in its glossy plastic tomb.
4. YOU ALREADY MEMORIZED THE LINES AND DIALOGUES OFYOUR FAVORITE FILMS
If movies are the drug then talking about them is the high, forthere is no question a movie addict drools more quickly to then“so, what your favourite movie?” and "what is yourfavorite part?"
5. YOU HAVE SEEN AT LEAST ONE MOVIENOBODY ELSE HAS HEARD OF
Ahhh yes...nothing is a bigger buzz kill than theenthusiastic..."Oh my god, have you seen ____???!?!"*Cue blankstares from your friends*
6. YOU BUY INSTEAD OF DOWNLOADBonafide movie addicts know the merit of a solid DVDcollection; I mean, how else will everyone know what afreak you are? People who only download do so only toparade around their needlessly large hard-drive.But addicts need the tactile feeling of popping openthat case, need to see their own delirious expression inthe glare off the plastic coating and need toexperiencethe cool, commanding feeling of a remote control intheir hand.
7. YOU ALWAYS FINISH A MOVIE YOU START;no matter how long, horrendous or boring
Nothing irks a cinema junkie more those who wont finish amovie. To us, its like leaving during the appetizerof a 12course meal. There are always chances for the nextscene tobe better then that which preceded it and the samegoesvice versa.
8. YOUR LIFE IS A MOVIE
You love to compare yourself with your favorite movie stars andit takes a true doped up addict to pull out theobscurely bizarre quotes and insert them into everyday conversation.
9. YOUR MOVIE STUBS IS ASTHICK AS A PHONE BOOK
You kept the stubs for reminders of the thousands ofmoney you blew at the theatres.
10. YOU DON'T MIND STANDING OR SITTING ON THE STAIRCASE, IF THE MOVIE HOUSE SEATS ARE FULL.My husband and I done this for a hundred times and also with my best friends.We don't mind standing for few minutes while waiting for someone to leave. LOL!
11. YOU’RE A MOVIE FILTER
In an addicts’ never ending quest and with the
selfless act we clearthe record on those movies that has a tempting title or trailer yet very horrible and waste of time towatch and stop othersfrom taking the plunge.
12. MOVIE POSTERS ARE YOUR WALLPAPER
This next symptom has various degrees of intensity. Everyonewho has been puffing the movijuana has at some point intheir life had a movie poster. That poster might as well bestructurally integral to the wall, as it is never to be moved.
13. YOU HAVE AN OVERFLOW DVD RACK
Nothing puts an incredulous stare on someone’s facemorethen after showing someone your movie collection tothenskirt around the corner to show them your secondcollection.(Alphabetized of course)
14. YOU NEVER FEEL LAME WATCHING MOVIESALONE
The great thing about movies is they can be enjoyed en masseor sporadically, for thrills or for relaxation and with friends or myones lonesome. A true addict can appreciate the film as a filmand not need validation from others to feel fulfilled.
15. YOU HAVE SEEN A MOVIE AT LEAST 10 TIMES
(10 is a general rule) and everyone has that movie...the onewith the dings and scratches, the one with the cracked case, theone that may still be lying on the table, the one that makesyour DVD player moan in annoyance when you put itin...the one that essentially embodies everything you love aboutthe movies.
16. YOU NEVER HATE AN ENTIRE GENRE OF FILMS
Saying you don’t like an entire genre of movie is like sayingyou don’t like one of your fingers just because you pokedyourself in the eye once. A bad experience should neverturn you off the whole, and this is something a true movieaddict is never guilty of.
17. YOU LOVE MOVIE TRAILERS
Nothing gets a movie addict pumped up like a rousingmovie trailer.
18. YOU LOVE SILENT, FOREIGN AND BLACKAND WHITE FILMS JUST AS MUCH AS ANY OTHERWe movie addicts both respect
the new age of cinema but always leave a slice of time for theclassics that made film what it is today.
19. YOU KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A BAD MOVIE AA MOVIE YOU JUST DIDN’T LIKE
Well movie is like a person's beauty, it's in the eye of the beholder.You can differentiate the non-sense film vs. the unappreciated.
20. YOU WILL DEFEND A MOVIE YOU LOVE TOTHE DEATH
Thank you for reading!