Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 17, 2012

***You will surely crave for more Krave***

Hey Lovelies,


I'm a huge fan of natural and mineral beauty products and before I purchase anything I make sure that it is safe and gentle to my skin.
Mineral makeup is more than just a new beauty trend – it claims health ... I love it!!!

So what is this mineral make up

Naturally formulated mineral makeup is much better for your skin than traditional cosmetics, because it does not contain filler ingredients that block your pores, or irritate your skin.
Well I have a good news lovely readers, the long wait is over because KRAVE is here!!!
I super love all their cosmetics and beauty products.

Want to know more about Krave???









All I can say is....



Stay tuned for my Krave product reviews! 
Thank you for reading :)

xoxo

BarbieJhaki

2 comments:

Jill said...

I'm a huge fan of mineral and natural cosmetics also! i really want to try krave, but still trying to figure out international shipping since i live in US. followed your lovely blog, looking forward for more post!

^_^ i would appreciate it if you checked out my blog and follow if you like :)

~Jill
http://aquaknockout.blogspot.com/

Barbie jhaki said...

Thank you dear for your nice comment. I'm flattered that you're following my blog. I'm also following your lovely blog.
You can check Krave's page for more info. Thank you again & I'll keep you posted with my reviews. :)

xoxo
BarbieJhaki

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...