Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Paint the town red

Hello you lovelies out there, my blog update today hasn’t been the best and now I show up in the late evening. Expecting you to read this post. Probably because I myself always read my favorite blogs just before I go to sleep, a bad habit I’m now turning into an even worse habit: posting late. Hope you don’t mind.


I've been doing our marketing research all this evening for my marketing plan which is due next week. 
While browsing my documents, I found these photos from the Holidays of 2009. As far as I could my remember I was searching for a new purse for my graduation in DLSU. 




I love the pop of red it gives an outfit. I wore printed red scarf which I bought in Malaysia.






The place was full of the traditional Christmas plant which  is the beautiful poinsettia, Euphorbia Pulcherrima. 






Here are the detail of my casual outfit:


Printed scarf: I bought in Malaysia
Charcoal gray bag: gift from my Aunt
Flat shoes with heart design: I bought in Singapore
White sando: Plain and Prints


Thank you!


xoxo


Barbiejhaki



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...