Total Pageviews

Monday, May 16, 2011

Fashionably sleek and chic: Acer Aspire Happy One Netbook









I've been an Acer user since forever!!!
So when  I saw this fashionably sleek Netbooks, I said I want to have one of these as soon as possible. Even though, I already have two laptops at home I definitely want one of these for my out of towns or even out of the countries travel plus it will surely define the out-going, bubbly and fashionable  personality in you.
You could slip the Aspire One Happy in your backpack or handbag and you’ll barely notice it’s there. 


The Acer Aspire Happy One Netbook incorporates Windows 7 and latest Android OS. It is a 10.1 inch net book with a high brightness LED WSVGA LCD display with a resolution of 1024 x 600. The Happy one netbook is powered by Intel atom N455 1.66 GHz processor, 2GB RAM, and hard disk extendable up to 320GB.


Acer Aspire Happy One Netbook


The netbook boasts with a acer webcam, wide touch pad and a microphone. It really suits my out going lifestyle because it weighs like a feather and the battery assure you a backup of 8 hours. The keypad is wide and in white with the touch pad and the top of the net book in same colour.

The Acer Happy One net book supports Bluetooth, wi-fi, multi-card reader and USB ports. 

It is available in Lavender purple, Candy Pink, Lime Green and Hawaii Blue and for sure in these  4 vibrant colors one is sure to find for himself.


I would love to have the one in candy pink or lime green, so fab! :)
If you are a fashion and gadget lover you will definitely love it too, plus the fact that it has a reasonable and affordable market price. 


Thank you for reading!


xoxo 


Barbiejhaki 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...