Total Pageviews

Friday, January 27, 2012

***Bunso and Candy Salon***

Hey Lovelies,

Since I was in high school, I've been a loyal customer of Bunso and Candy Silva.
Bunso who is the younger one, manages my hair on the other hand Candy is the one who enhances my face with proper make up that suits the event and occasion.

In addition to this, Candy is my Cosmetology instructor in PMTback in 2009. 
He also awarded me as one of his Most Outstanding Student during my batch. He taught us everything about hair cutting, hair dressing, make up and many more.




With Candy and Bunso
Look of the day by Bunso and Candy Salon




They currently sponsored the ACLC Fashion Show 2012 that was held in NE Pacific Mall.


With my former Cosmetology Instructor in PMTC, Candy Silva.




They are offering beauty services in any glamorous events and occasions like wedding, debut, fashion show and many more.


Their salon is located at Del Pilar Street, Cabanatuan City. ( Beside Aracelis Resturant)

You can also contact them through their mobiles:

Candy Silva: 0909-2301749

Bunso Silva: 0915-9799316

You can mention that you were referred by me to get additional discounts, although they already offering services with reasonable price.





Thank you and see you at Bunso and Candy Salon.


xoxo


BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...