Total Pageviews

Monday, January 02, 2012

*** Black into the Wilds ***

Hey Lovelies,
It's a bitter sweet news, we need to go back to work. awww...
I know, I know we all enjoyed and had fun during our Holiday vacation.
However, New year means new beginning! Right? ^_^

This is what I wore as my back to work ensemble on the 2nd day of January for my work in Manila.
On the other hand, I have a broad shoulders that's why my body frame emphasizes my upper part than my hips.My solution is to pair a black sleeveless top over a printed skirt.
This is to draw the attention to the lower part of my body.

Furthermore, animal pattern print is very "in" nowadays especially during the start of the fall and end of winter season.
Here's one of my outfit at work,check it out.

Top: Old Navy
Accessories: Forever 21 and Landmark
Skirt: Thrifted











Thank you for viewing lovelies

xoxo 

BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...