Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 22, 2011

***LOVE for the CITY***



Hey Lovelies,
Thank you for your nice and warm comments from my last post in my chictopia blog.
These photos were taken while I’m on my way to my official business meeting in Makati.
I love Greenbelt Park, it is a pocket of peace and quiet in the very heart of Makati’s busy Ayala Center . 



This park draws a mixture of office workers, young lovers and churchgoers. The tranquil atmosphere is at times enhanced by the heavenly sounds of praying and singing that emanate from a circular church where Catholic Mass is said at certain hours. It’s also one of my favorite and most visited chapels.









It is a very pleasant place for a breath of cool air no matter what time of the day from morning till night.
I wore my corporate attire and I love the touched of red, because it signifies love and passion which I feel towards my job and my work place.

















Thank you so much for reading!

xoxo
BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...