Total Pageviews

Monday, February 20, 2012

****Mocha & Purple****



Hey Lovelies,


I missed everyone!!! 
First, I would like to thank you lovely people for continuously supporting my blog despite of my shortcomings.
I've been super busy lately with my full time and part time work in the advertising and marketing industry.
However, that won't be an excuse to be out dated so here's one of my look of the day to my work.









 

On the other hand this is the outfit, a business casual ensemble:

Purple Skirt: Erzullie
Top: Ann Taylor
Shoes: Janilyn


I really love Erzullie's skirts, all their designs are unique and fascinating including their Resort 2012 collection.


So what are you waiting for? Purchase your very own Erzullie skirt now!!!  :)









Thank you for viewing and I'll keep you posted!


xoxo


BarbieJhaki

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...